Mayam Integration in Mobile(iOS and Android) for viewing DICOM files

Kavitha Madhu

Feb 11, 2020, 1:56:31 AM2/11/20
to dcm4che
Hi Team,
         I am creating mobile app for viewing dicom files inside my mobile application. so i have some couple of doubts that,

 i) Can I use Mayam for only viewing dicom files?
 ii) How to integrate Mayam in my project and if yes, please send some doc for refers?
iii) How Mobile Application is going to interact with mayam?

please answer me for that above question, will help me a lot to proceed, Thanks in advance

Udara M Pathirage - උදාර පතිරගේ

Feb 11, 2020, 2:12:59 AM2/11/20
to dcm4che
Hi Kavitha,

What is MAYAM ? What is the purpose of it? Thanks
Bye

>>Best Regards From
  Maj Udara Pathirage
       Master of IT, UCSC, Colombo | BSc in ENCM, Kelaniya | Dip. IT, NIBM | MCS(SL) | MBCS CITP (UK)

   Certifications:
            * AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
            * SNOMED CT Certification

    Hotlines: 0718110497 | 0776021042

Kavitha Madhu

Feb 11, 2020, 2:18:23 AM2/11/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Udara M Pathirage,

What i understood  is Web Based Cross platform DICOM Viewer. It is cross platform, so that i am trying to integrate in my mobile Application.

Udara M Pathirage - උදාර පතිරගේ

Feb 11, 2020, 2:22:18 AM2/11/20
to dcm4che
Hi Kavitha,

didn't you have a look on OVIYAM (http://oviyam.raster.in/) ? Its also a web based viewer as well as has provision to IOS too.. You can integrate is with your HIS too. Its the one which I am using.

Bye

>>Best Regards From
  Maj Udara Pathirage
       Master of IT, UCSC, Colombo | BSc in ENCM, Kelaniya | Dip. IT, NIBM | MCS(SL) | MBCS CITP (UK)

   Certifications:
            * AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
            * SNOMED CT Certification

    Hotlines: 0718110497 | 0776021042

Kavitha Madhu

Feb 11, 2020, 2:33:24 AM2/11/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Udara, Thanks for your immediate response.
 Oviyam need some PACS server configuration related stuffs. My requirement is that I have my own cloud server and DICOM files inside that, I just retrieving all the files from my cloud, now I need to parse that data and want to display in my mobile app.

Meer Asgar Hussain Bahawdeen

Feb 11, 2020, 2:34:55 AM2/11/20
to dcm4che
Hi,

Mayam is not a Web Based DICOM Viewer. It is a Java based standalone DICOM Workstation.

Can you tell me what type of mobile application? Whether it is Android application or Web based application.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 12:26 PM Kavitha Madhu <kavitha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,
         I am creating mobile app for viewing dicom files inside my mobile application. so i have some couple of doubts that,

 i) Can I use Mayam for only viewing dicom files?
 ii) How to integrate Mayam in my project and if yes, please send some doc for refers?
iii) How Mobile Application is going to interact with mayam?

please answer me for that above question, will help me a lot to proceed, Thanks in advance

Kavitha Madhu

Feb 11, 2020, 2:36:28 AM2/11/20
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response, I am developing mobile application for both android and iOS

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dcm4che/682d941c-e1a6-4ab1-bdae-4d6b5a975bc0%40googlegroups.com.

Meer Asgar Hussain Bahawdeen

Feb 11, 2020, 2:43:48 AM2/11/20
to dcm4che
Please use DCM4CHE Toolkit to parse, convert the DICOM files and show it in your app.

On Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 1:06:28 PM UTC+5:30, Kavitha Madhu wrote:
Thanks for your response, I am developing mobile application for both android and iOS

Kavitha Madhu

Feb 11, 2020, 4:32:57 AM2/11/20
to dcm4che
please share any doc, which can help me to integrate that DCM4CHE Toolkit into my mobile app project.

Jan N.

Apr 20, 2021, 4:33:10 AM4/20/21
to dcm4che
i am also want to integrate the Toolkit into my application but i don't know how to make it work on android studio
Do you already found some interesting tips ?