C-GET works but C-MOVE doesn't for retrieval

Danny Kim

Sep 19, 2014, 2:55:50 PM9/19/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm using OsiriX on a Mac OS X (10.6.8) to query and retrieve from dcm4chee.
I'm only attempting to retrieve a series with 30 images.
It works well when I use C-GET as the retrieval method.
But I get a timed-out error when I try to use C-MOVE.

I've already increased the AcceptTimeout and DIMSETimeout on my QueryRetrieveScp as suggested by previous posts and it still doesn't retrieve.

OsiriX gives out the "Refused: OutOfResourcesSubOperations" error and dcm4chee logs a bunch of status ff00 (pending) and then fails after about 20 seconds each time (see attached log, log modified to generalize AETitle and IP address).

I believe the problem is occuring when DCM4CHEE is performing the c-store commands on the second association.

I'm now wondering:
- Does hospital Firewall interfere with C-MOVE?
- Does DHCP interfere with C-MOVE?

Greatly appreciate anyone with experiences / solutions to share as I really would like to use C-MOVE rather than C-GET.

Cheers,

Danny Kim
c-move-error-log.txt

Lutrero

Sep 20, 2014, 5:49:25 AM9/20/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Did you define the aetitle move destination on you queryretrieve scp? You can define it at the dcm4chee-web3 interface.

Best regards Luis

Danny Kim

Sep 22, 2014, 2:25:41 PM9/22/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis

Do you mean defining the AET under "Application Entities" tab at the dcm4chee-web3 interface?
If so, yes, all AET has been defined. Let me know if you meant something else.

Strangely, DICOM Echo tests to all defined AET times out and doesn't work except for DCM4CHEE (self echoing).
This leads me to believe that although AET are all defined, it's still somehow not getting a successful association.

If the move destinations' ip are configured using DHCP, could that be a problem?

Thanks for your help!

Danny Kim

Lutrero

Sep 22, 2014, 2:42:27 PM9/22/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Danny

Yes that definition is what I was telling. If You can't do DICOM echo as You think something has to be wrong.

The DHCP could be a problem and maybe the reason. If the host column under "Application Entities" tab doesn't match the hostname of the remote machine nothing will work from that side(also the port and all other parameters).

Hope this helps.

Best regards Luis.

Danny Kim

Sep 24, 2014, 4:18:15 PM9/24/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I've worked with our IT to place the dcm4chee server on appropriate VLAN and now it's giving a different error (log attached).
Anyone know what to do with "SSL handshake" error?

Thanks for your help.

Best,

Danny
dcm4chee-error.txt

Danny Kim

Sep 24, 2014, 5:54:53 PM9/24/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Solved! Disable TLS settings.

Pedro Henrique

Jul 12, 2019, 7:54:43 AM7/12/19
to dcm4che
Hi Danny, Can you help me please, where you disable the TLS settins? Because I use Horus and VPN, and have this message to: Refused: OutOfResourcesSubOperations