failing dcm4che2 dcmqr

Shaun P

May 9, 2019, 9:23:16 PM5/9/19
to dcm4che

Hi Community,

I'm having some fails when attempting to cmove to an ordinary PC and i don't know why. Matching entries are received and the Send request works but then it shows as failed.

I'm trying to cmove from a Siemens Syngo Plaza archive to a standard win10 PC.

The PC AET is configured on the archive. I have no problem doing queries from the PC and doing cmoves between other dicom devices using the PC.

I have dcmrcv actively listening before i attempt the move request.

I'm having difficulty trouble shooting since i can't find any errors. it's just failing.

I found another post on here with another users similar issue but their solution isn't applicable.

I've also tried fiddling with -cstoredest in dcmqr with and without dcmrsv running, both to no avail.

Any help would be great

Cheers