Oviyam 2.2 display only part of the main page (no filter menu)

Impuls

Jan 18, 2016, 12:40:38 PM1/18/16
to dcm4che
I am using dcm4chee installation on virtual machine from MRIdb (dcm4chee-2.17.3-psql).

Oviyam 2.1 works for me fine, but the new version 2.2 loads main page without filter part on it.

(please see the attached file 1)

But the setting page works fine,  (please see the attached file 2)

Log in /opt/dcm4chee/server/default/log/server.log do not show me any information while loading the main page.

I am using the firefox 43.0 web browser, but when I change browser the main Oviyam 2.2 page looks the same.

What should be done to detect and fix the problem?

Zrzut ekranu z 2016-01-18 17-53-35.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2016-01-18 17-54-18.png

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Jan 18, 2016, 10:43:45 PM1/18/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Don't use any special characters (. in this case) in server "Description", Oviyam 2.2 loads main page based on description.

Thanks,
  Devishree.V
  Raster Images

Impuls