Trouble accessing old database after upgrade from dcm4chee 2.15.0 to 2.18.1

mylarsaint

Aug 6, 2015, 12:49:51 PM8/6/15
to dcm4che
Hi,

We upgraded from dcm4chee 2.15.0 to 2.18.1. The data sent to the dicom node (using dcm4chee with mysql in linux) after the upgrade is visible (in the dcm4chee web console and via OsiriX) just fine, but the data from before the upgrade is not. The data from before the upgrade is there, it is just not accessible via the web console or via OsiriX. We patched our mysql database from dcm4chee 2.15.0 to 2.18.1 using the update-2.*.mysql scripts from the /dcm4chee/sql/ directory. The database schema updates fine when going from 2.15 to 2.16. But, it complains when going from 2.16 to 2.17. Skipping applying 2.17 and updating directly to 2.18 does not help either.

 Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can access our database from before the upgrade to dcm4chee 2.18.1 again?

Thank you.