How to read image

Shrikant Naidu

Aug 19, 2014, 3:41:26 AM8/19/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just now installed dcm4chee2.17.2 with JBOSS 4.2.3 GA with MySQL5.6 successfully.
I am able to open its web console & and see AE title.
Now i want to query & store images in this server through my Java code.
How can i do that? Please suggest if anybody have any idea about it.

Please let me know if i am asking too much at this stage as if i need to do few more configurations before this.

Thanks,
Shrikant

Adil Dalli

Aug 19, 2014, 10:09:50 AM8/19/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
How do you want to send orders to dcm4che ? using HL7/Dicom?

Shrikant Naidu

Aug 19, 2014, 10:53:16 PM8/19/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
We are using dcm4chee archive for Dicom Query/retrieve.
Attaching server.log
server.log