Private Tags in DCM4CHEE

Sankalp Malhotra

May 23, 2019, 3:27:40 AM5/23/19
to dcm4che
Is there any way to support a Private Tag in STOW & WADO RS of DCM4CHEE?
If yes does it require any Source Code change or is it configurable?

Sankalp Malhotra

May 23, 2019, 3:33:00 AM5/23/19
to dcm4che
Build version is dcm4chee Archive 5.x https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light

vrinda nayak

May 24, 2019, 5:22:42 AM5/24/19
to dcm4che
Yes you may store and retrieve objects (which may contain Private Tags) to/from archive without any additional source code changes or configurations.

Sankalp Malhotra

May 27, 2019, 1:07:28 AM5/27/19
to dcm4che
Hi Vrinda,

Thanks for your time replying. I am new to DCM4CHEE, can you please guide how and where to do this configuration?

vrinda nayak

May 27, 2019, 4:24:15 AM5/27/19
to dcm4che
As per my last reply, you do not need any configuration changes or source code changes for storing/retrieving objects which have private tags.