Issues Exporting DICOM images

E-Rich

Mar 12, 2018, 4:48:31 PM3/12/18
to dcm4che
Hello,

I am in need of assistance with exporting dicom images and patient records between dcm4che hosts. I have set up the AET of a similar device, but I am unable to send dicom images. Our setup  is running PACS on a Synology. We are attempting to export and migrate all data to the other Synology. We are receiving error messages when sending files to the new Synology running PACS.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Mar 12, 2018, 5:07:05 PM3/12/18
to dcm4che

Please post the entire stack trace of errors from both systems if possible.

E-Rich

Mar 12, 2018, 6:54:44 PM3/12/18
to dcm4che
Hello,

Please the the attached item. The error is the same on both ends.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Jon Ander Zuccaro

Mar 12, 2018, 8:21:05 PM3/12/18
to dcm4che
Is the AETitle of the remote node actually "SDBackup(New PACS Synology)" with the added parenthesis and text?