dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.19.1 study interface

nutun

Nov 30, 2019, 3:34:39 AM11/30/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have deployed dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.19.1-secure dockerized. All services are up and running.

In study list, there was option to select Internal AET: and External AET: which is not available in 5.19.1 so I want to ask the following:

1. Is it possible to search data from External AET:?
2. When I go to More option there are some drop down fields filled with steric (*) but nothing shown in drop down list. What are these drop down lists? Screenshot is attached.

Need guideline on this.

Study list.JPG

Gunter Zeilinger

Nov 30, 2019, 3:49:45 AM11/30/19