Internal Server Error in dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.29.0-secure

Sampat Jadhav

Oct 23, 2022, 12:12:49 PM10/23/22
to dcm4che
Hello,
I have installed dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.29.0-secure uding docker-compose.yml and docker-compose.env

docker-compose.yml:

version: "3"
services:
ldap:
image: dcm4che/slapd-dcm4chee:2.6.3-29.0
logging:
driver: json-file
max-size: "10m"
ports:
- "389:389"
- "636:636"
env_file: docker-compose.env
volumes:
- /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/ldap:/var/lib/openldap/openldap-data
- /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/slapd.d:/etc/openldap/slapd.d
keycloak:
image: dcm4che/keycloak:19.0.3
logging:
driver: json-file
max-size: "10m"
ports:
- "8843:8843"
env_file: docker-compose.env
environment:
KC_HTTPS_PORT: 8843
KC_HOSTNAME: localhost
KEYCLOAK_ADMIN: admin
KEYCLOAK_ADMIN_PASSWORD: changeit
KC_LOG: file
KC_SPI_LOGIN_PROTOCOL_OPENID_CONNECT_LEGACY_LOGOUT_REDIRECT_URI: "true"
KEYCLOAK_WAIT_FOR: ldap:389
depends_on:
- ldap
volumes:
- /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/keycloak:/opt/keycloak/data
db:
image: dcm4che/postgres-dcm4chee:14.5-29
logging:
driver: json-file
max-size: "10m"
ports:
- "5432:5432"
env_file: docker-compose.env
volumes:
- /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/db:/var/lib/postgresql/data
arc:
image: dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-psql:5.29.0-secure
ports:
- "8080:8080"
- "8443:8443"
- "9990:9990"
- "9993:9993"
- "11112:11112"
- "2762:2762"
- "2575:2575"
- "12575:12575"
env_file: docker-compose.env
environment:
WILDFLY_CHOWN: /opt/wildfly/standalone /storage
WILDFLY_WAIT_FOR: ldap:389 db:5432
depends_on:
- ldap
- keycloak
- db
volumes:
- /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/wildfly:/opt/wildfly/standalone
- /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/storage:/storage

docker-compose.env

ARCHIVE_HOST=localhost
STORAGE_DIR=/storage/fs1
POSTGRES_DB=pacsdb
POSTGRES_USER=pacs
POSTGRES_PASSWORD=pacs
AUTH_SERVER_URL=https://localhost:8843

I am not sure what is wrong that I can not access https://localhost:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2 there is error  "Internal Server Error"

Please check screen shots

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,

Sampat Jadhav

Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 9.40.37 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 9.40.25 PM.png

Brandon C

Oct 24, 2022, 1:00:45 PM10/24/22
to dcm4che
I get the same error, anyone know if this could be a local host DNS issue ?

Vrinda Nayak

Oct 25, 2022, 5:27:07 AM10/25/22
to dcm4che
Check keycloak / archive server logs in the mapped out location

Casper van der Kerk

Oct 25, 2022, 8:49:32 AM10/25/22
to dcm4che
Hey everyone,
I had the same issue and have made some progress on fixing it. The problem is related to the use of "localhost". The host url passed in the env file must be reachable from within the docker containers. However, "localhost" within a docker container points to itself, and not the "localhost" of the docker host.
See this Stackoverflow article for a bit more info:

Right now, I have changed the "localhost" host urls in the environment file to "host.docker.internal", and in the docker compose file I added the following to each container:
    extra_hosts:
      - "host.docker.internal:host-gateway"

This gets rid of the "Internal Server Error" for me, but greets me with a "Forbidden" error now. If anyone is able to resolve this error as well, please let us know.
However, I think it might be easier in general to provide a hostname that is resolvable from within the docker container.

Pela Silveira

May 16, 2023, 7:00:08 PM5/16/23
to dcm4che
Hi everyone,

I had the same problem, using ubuntu 20.04 and latest version of docker. I tryied it in another machine, and got rid of the problem . Using the same docker version. I hadn't got time to continue researching in the nature of the problem, but I recommend you to reinstall docker with only this component:
sudo apt-get install docker-ce without the other packages. I suspect there is some extra networking configuration that must be do it to permit the container connect to the docker-host ports exposed by other containers.good luck!
Message has been deleted