Charles

Apr 28, 2020, 3:56:35 PM4/28/20
to dcm4che
I finally have been able to clone and build weasis on my machine from Github, now I got this issue with the MSI package. I simply can't build it. I'd like to know what are the steps or tools that I should use to create this file.

At my distributions directory beyond the target folder that includes the web and portable lunchers, there's another folder called scripts, I think it must have something to do with MSI, and what is the purpose for those .sh and .wxs files?

Is there anyone here that has gone through the same problem? it's giving me a hard time.

Thanks.

Nicolas Roduit

May 2, 2020, 12:07:08 PM5/2/20
to dcm4che
The documentation to build the native binaries has not been published yet. There are several requirements for each operating system.