weasis iso

Rajul Shah

Dec 25, 2016, 2:14:17 PM12/25/16
to dcm4che
Hello,

Installed chee 2.17.3 with weasis 2.5 and pacs-connector (latest maven build).  I wanted to install weasis-ext.war from 2.07 distro for cd/iso creation capability.  It looks like jar is loaded when weasis 2.5 opens up, but I don't see the menu option to burn in iso.  What am I doing wrong??

weasis-ext.war/conf/ext-config.properties has:

felix.auto.start.80= \

 ${weasis.codebase.ext.url}/weasis-isowriter-2.0.7.jar \

do I need to uncomment

#org.osgi.framework.startlevel.beginning=100

??

my weasis-pacs-connector.properties in server/default/conf directory has weasis.ext.url==${server.base.url}/weasis-ext

again, it looks like its loading correctly

Thanks in advance for help.

Nicolas Roduit

Dec 30, 2016, 6:42:09 AM12/30/16
to dcm4che
The plugin isowriter 2.0.7 is not compliant with weasis 2.5.0 because the API has changed. It allows to export DICOM PR and KO created by the user and to extract video or pdf from DICOM files when the option "Add JPEG Images" is activated.

I've published weasis-ext.war for 2.5.

Rajul Shah

Jan 2, 2017, 1:39:57 PM1/2/17
to dcm4che