Configuration of dcm4chee-cdw

Hammad Moeen

Mar 2, 2013, 8:19:22 AM3/2/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I had successfully configure dcm4chee Server and it is running fine. My questions are as follow:-

1. I also tried to configure dcm4chee-cdw. I followed the steps that are mentioned in HOW TO that is provided with the package but i failed to got it running.

2. Using dcm4chee-cdw, how will i create CD or DVD using this utility.

3. Using this utility , will i be bound to create CD or DVD on Server only or any workst6atiion.

Waiting for a positive reply

--Hammad

Arnold Maderthaner

Mar 6, 2013, 4:27:26 AM3/6/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

You need to have a Media Creator Client that sends the images to the dcm4chee-cdw server that then burns the CD/DVD. Also for helping you to fix the installation the server.log file would be usefull.
As it is a server application it is ment to be used as a central burning station so you won't be able to burn on your local workstation (except if you install dcm4chee-cdw on all workstations and configure your media creator application to look at the local dcm4chee-cdw instance).

ime

Mar 6, 2013, 8:15:02 AM3/6/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Arnold, could you please describe how to configure dcm4chee to burn from workstation.

thanks

Vinicius Vollrath

Mar 7, 2013, 7:25:55 AM3/7/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
What application does print cd?
Integrated with dcm4chee.

Vinicius

Hammad Moeen

Mar 8, 2013, 1:26:08 AM3/8/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arnold

I am using NERO as Media Creator Client. Will that works with dcm4chee-cdw and how will i burn CD or DVD with dcm4chee-cdw. plzz guide.

fleetwoodfc

Mar 8, 2013, 8:23:56 AM3/8/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
CDW includes a Media Writer Service for Nero - default AE is NEROCMD

fleetwoodfc

Mar 8, 2013, 8:28:01 AM3/8/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
If you do not have a Media Creator Client then you can configure the CDW DICOM Media Creation Request Emulator and then simply send to the CDW AE.

Hammad Moeen

Mar 8, 2013, 9:03:52 AM3/8/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Ok can you tell me in steps how can i install and configure dcm4chee-cow.

--Hammad