How to download the studies through a link

Washington Olmos

Aug 15, 2019, 3:18:29 PM8/15/19
to dcm4che

Hello everyone. I am using DCMLINUX and I am trying to download the studies through a link, without entering dcm4chee-web3 or oviyam. I tried several ways but I have not succeeded. First try to download it by entering oviyam and from there press the download button doing ip-of-the-server / oviyam2 / viewer.html? PatientID = xxxx. This did not help me since the download does not work by entering from a link. In addition, this process is slow, since I first enter oviyam, then all the images are loaded and then it gives me the option to download and as if that were not enough it does not work. This happens only when I access oviyam through a link indicating the patient's id. The question is has anyone been able to find a way to download a patient's study with a link? From already thank you very much.

Suresh Viswanathan

Aug 15, 2019, 4:44:38 PM8/15/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
The download bug with with patient is direct link has been fixed in version 2.7.3 that was released yesterday.

Suresh.

Sent from my iPad

On 16-Aug-2019, at 12:48 AM, Washington Olmos <washing...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone. I am using DCMLINUX and I am trying to download the studies through a link, without entering dcm4chee-web3 or oviyam. I tried several ways but I have not succeeded. First try to download it by entering oviyam and from there press the download button doing ip-of-the-server / oviyam2 / viewer.html? PatientID = xxxx. This did not help me since the download does not work by entering from a link. In addition, this process is slow, since I first enter oviyam, then all the images are loaded and then it gives me the option to download and as if that were not enough it does not work. This happens only when I access oviyam through a link indicating the patient's id. The question is has anyone been able to find a way to download a patient's study with a link? From already thank you very much.

Washington Olmos

Aug 15, 2019, 8:26:53 PM8/15/19
to dcm4che

I tried but it doesn't load. It didn't work out for me. Anyway I am trying NOT to go to oviyam to download. any ideas?

Prakash Jayaraman

Aug 16, 2019, 2:55:55 AM8/16/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Oviyam supports downloading of the images/studies only from the viewer window. It will not support downloading studies directly from an URL.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 5:56 AM Washington Olmos <washing...@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried but it doesn't load. It didn't work out for me. Anyway I am trying NOT to go to oviyam to download. any ideas?

Washington Olmos

Aug 19, 2019, 6:56:44 PM8/19/19
to dcm4che
ok I understand. But is there another way to download the full study through a link?

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 3:55:55 AM UTC-3, Prakash Jayaraman wrote:
Oviyam supports downloading of the images/studies only from the viewer window. It will not support downloading studies directly from an URL.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 5:56 AM Washington Olmos <washing...@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried but it doesn't load. It didn't work out for me. Anyway I am trying NOT to go to oviyam to download. any ideas?

Shefki Esadi

Aug 22, 2019, 5:24:02 AM8/22/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

if you could/want to use the new archive (dcm4chee-arc-light) you could download a study with a link (http://localhost:8080/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs/studies/1.2.840.113674.1118.54.203?accept=application/zip) (downloading study in the study page is triggered with a link)  the only problem is if the archive is secured you have to set a valid token in the URL too.

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Washington Olmos

Aug 22, 2019, 1:42:08 PM8/22/19
to dcm4che
Of course, thanks for the time you have spent answering my question.
For that solution, I must have dcm4chee-arc installed right? I do not have it and as far as I understand it is not compatible in my dcmlinux that already has the entire DCM4CHEE package integrated. If I am wrong I would like you to tell me. On the other hand I wanted to ask you if this can be configured from jboss if the installation of DCM4CHEE-ARC is not possible. Thank you so much

Shefki Esadi

Aug 23, 2019, 9:34:38 AM8/23/19
to dcm4che

Sorry I don't have experience with DCMlinux, so far I know that's based on ubuntu so I guess you could install dcm4chee-arc light there as well for example using dockers.

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi