Oviyam2 - no radiology images are displayes

Victor S

Oct 19, 2019, 5:22:53 AM10/19/19
to dcm4che
Hello

I installed Oviyam2 and I can connect, I can successfully verify the server using the "Verify" button from the Oviyam server tab, I can search for patients, but when I try to display a radiography or any other image from the PACS server I receive a loading wheel that never stops - like the image.

After installing Oviyam I found the following errors in the Tomcat logs:
        java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/apache-tomcat-9.0.27/lib/clibwrapper_jiio.jar (No such file or directory)
        java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/apache-tomcat-9.0.27/lib/dcm4che-imageio-rle-2.0.14.jar (No such file or directory)
These jars were not in the kit lib folder so:
- I renamed the jar dcm4che-imageio-2.0.27.jar to dcm4che-imageio-rle-2.0.14.jar.
  I know is a bad idea but dcm4che-imageio-2.0.27.jar was not in the kit and dcm4che-imageio-rle-2.0.14.jar was.
 - I downloaded clibwrapper_jiio.jar from here

Where could I find the right libraries, could this be the cause of the images not loading?
Apache tomcat and wildfly logs show no errors.

Thank you.
image.png

Dr Suresh Viswanathan

Oct 19, 2019, 9:33:44 AM10/19/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a WADO issue on the PACS. See if you can view images in dcm4chee webview.

Suresh.

On 19-Oct-2019, at 14:52, Victor S <victor...@gmail.com> wrote:

<image.png>

Victor S

Oct 19, 2019, 12:04:45 PM10/19/19
to dcm4che
I can see the images in the dcm4chee web page, at this link: http://<host>:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2/#/studies
I'm not sure this is the webview that you mentioned.
Anyway, I switched from WADO to C-GET and is fine now.