Deploying failed - dcm4chee-arc-ear-5.13.0-psql.ear

Nicolas Pasini

May 7, 2018, 11:44:42 PM5/7/18
to dcm4che
Hi,

I'm trying to install dcm4chee-arc-light

Before deploying the ear file I ran the next line:

[standalone@localhost:9990 /] /system-property=dcm4chee-arc.DeviceName:add(value=dcm4chee-arc)

Deploying:
[standalone@localhost:9990 /] deploy/home/vmuser/Herramientas/DICOM/DCM4CHEE/DCM4CHEE-PACS/dcm4chee-arc-5.13.0-psql/deploy/dcm4chee-arc-ear-5.13.0-psql.ear

Could someone please point out what the problem may be?

Please, see the attached log file dcm4chee-arc-ear-5.13.0-psql_deploy.log

INFO:
  • WildFly12
  • Distributor ID:    Ubuntu

    Release:    16.04

    Codename:    xenial
  • OpenLDAP standalone server (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
  • java version "1.8.0_66"  -> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.66-b17, mixed mode)
  • psql (PostgreSQL) 9.5.12
  • Virtual Machine: RAM 2G

Regards,
Nicolás
dcm4chee-arc-ear-5.13.0-psql_deploy.log

gunterze

May 8, 2018, 3:44:44 AM5/8/18
to dcm4che

Caused by: org.dcm4che3.conf.api.ConfigurationNotFoundException
    at org.dcm4che3.conf.ldap.LdapDicomConfiguration.findDevice(LdapDicomConfiguration.java:325)
    at org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.AbstractBeanInstance.invoke(AbstractBeanInstance.java:38)
    at org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.ProxyMethodHandler.invoke(ProxyMethodHandler.java:106)
    at org.dcm4che3.conf.api.AutoCloseable$Closeable$DicomConfiguration$2132962325$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.findDevice(Unknown Source)
    at org.dcm4chee.arc.impl.ArchiveDeviceProducer.findDevice(ArchiveDeviceProducer.java:160)
    at org.dcm4chee.arc.impl.ArchiveDeviceProducer.init(ArchiveDeviceProducer.java:104)
    ... 73 more

=> Something is wrong with your configuration in LDAP

herve.be...@gmail.com

May 8, 2018, 5:43:41 AM5/8/18
to dcm4che

Looks, you followed step 15 of  https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Installation:
One may specify a different Device Name by system property dcm4chee-arc.DeviceName using JBoss CLI:
[standalone@localhost:9990 /] /system-property=dcm4chee-arc.DeviceName:add(value=<device-name>
literally - instead of replacing  <device-name> by the actual Device Name of the Archive Device.
If you did not change the default (=dcm4chee-arc) just remove the system property
[standalone@localhost:9990 /] /system-property=dcm4chee-arc.DeviceName:remove

Nicolas Pasini

May 8, 2018, 6:57:57 PM5/8/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Yes, definitely something went wrong with the LDAP configuration and the LDAP .ldif import steps.

I will start again from scratch with LDAP ... I got some  issues related to users(dc,cn) that are preventing the .ldif to be imported correctly

Thank you all for the answers. I will get back to this post if I find the solution.

Regards,
Nicolás

Nicolas Pasini

May 9, 2018, 10:50:10 PM5/9/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Finally got the PACS running.

As I mentioned, I started from scratch and reconfigured LDAP . Since I running everything in a virtual machine , the LDAP service is not in production so I reconfigured LDAP using the dc4mche values

DO NOT RUN THIS IF YOUR LDAP IS IN PRODUCTION
sudo dpkg-reconfigure slapd

Values :

dns name:dcm4che.org
organization
:dcm4che
pass:secret
Select DB type: MDB

Then I just ran the LDAP Steps,

I ran into this issue:

ldap_modify: Insufficient access (50)

 And I solved it running the import as sudo

I also ran into this issue while import:
ldapadd -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f ldap/init-config.ldif

Result:
ldap_add: Insufficient access (50)
    additional info
: no write access to parent
And I solved it doing this:
ldapadd -x -D 'cn=admin,dc=dcm4che,dc=org' -w secret -H ldapi:/// -f ldap/init-config.ldif

Thank you all for your help,
Regards,
Nicolás
[SOLVED]