install_jboss not found

Juan Vega

Jan 19, 2016, 10:28:08 AM1/19/16
to dcm4che
Hello sorry for mi basic english, well I do not find install_jboss in new version of dcm4chee-2.18.3, the OS is ubuntu linux anyone knows what happened??? Help pliss or in this version is not required??

Version of dcm4chee : dcm4chee-2.18.3-mysql
Os: Ubuntu LInux 15.10
Java: version 6

thank
Juan Vega

Ivo

Jan 22, 2016, 9:05:20 AM1/22/16
to dcm4che
I just posted the question at their release task http://www.dcm4che.org/jira/browse/DCMEE-2125
lets see :)

Matthew Gutierrez

Jan 22, 2016, 4:58:34 PM1/22/16
to dcm4che
I compared all folders last night and it seems that the bin folder is the only one missing files -- I just copied from 2.18.0 and ran -- worked fine today although I can't imagine why it wouldn't.  It can't be an oversite as the missing files are needed to get the archive working.