Why is Keyclock-Gatekeeper always stopping with CODE 1?

cjv

Jul 13, 2020, 1:04:19 PM7/13/20
to dcm4che

---
SERVER: Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTE (Standard installation with LVM)
DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT: 5.22.3-secure-ui (deployed with DOCKER-COMPOSE)
---

Hi,

After deploying DCM4CHEE-ARC with docker-compose, Keyclock-Gatekeeper is always stopping a few minutes after:

ptprt-srv-drccwado docker-compose[6014]: dcm4che-secure-elastic-ui_keycloak-gatekeeper_1 exited with code 1

I don't know if it's related but I've a systemd unit for running DCM4CHEE cointainer stack:

[Unit]
Description=DCM4CHEE
Requires=docker.service
After=docker.service
StartLimitBurst=5
StartLimitIntervalSec=60

[Service]
WorkingDirectory=/opt/dcm4che
ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/docker-compose up
ExecStop=/usr/local/bin/docker-compose down
TimeoutStartSec=0
Restart=on-failure

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

I've seen this behaviour in several DCM4CHEE versions before... what am I missing?

Thanks.

Santiago Gala

Jul 17, 2020, 2:24:33 AM7/17/20
to dcm4che
Seems like you are seeing  https://github.com/bitnami/bitnami-docker-keycloak-gatekeeper/issues/3 or a similar error: wrongly mounted config or lack of the --config parameter

Look for typos in the environment variables or for something missing in the command: entry in the docker-compose.yml

Regards
Santiago