Q/R for patient with multiple id and multiple issuer id?

Kévin B

Feb 2, 2015, 11:07:58 AM2/2/15

I try to create a central pacs between two domains.

Central PACS :

 Our central PACS contains studies comming two local PACS with different identification domains.

Ids A01 and A02 corresponds to the same patient (identified differently in both domains).

A01 / DOMAIN1
 +- STUDY 1

B01 / DOMAIN2
 +- STUDY 3
 +- STUDY 4
 +- STUDY 5

 Local PACS :

On reception of an ORM ^ O01 hl7 messages on my local PACS with ID B01 and issuer ID DOMAIN2, I wish to retrieve piors exams from the central PACS through prefetch service. The query (FIND) performed returns all 4 studies but with the patient id and issuer ID from the request (e.g. B01 / DOMAIN1) :

  • B01 / DOMAIN2 / STUDY1
  • B01 / DOMAIN2 / STUDY2
  • B01 / DOMAIN2 / STUDY3
  • B01 / DOMAIN2 / STUDY4

When the MOVE command is issued, the (B01 / DOMAIN2 / STUDY1) is not transferred since the PatientID/IsssuerID/StudyIUID don't match.

It is possible? There is a configuration file ?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Thx