Archive server is not responding properly when deployed in network

kamalakar k

Mar 19, 2016, 5:10:27 AM3/19/16
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have installed DCM4CHEE-ARC-LIGHT in my local machine successfully,it is working fine in my local machine( tested using C-STORE from sample java program from my eclipse work-space).

i have deployed the same archive server in different machine on network, but now i am not getting the ASSOCIATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT from the server immediately( it took more than 30 minutes) and ultimately C-STORE failed to send the image to archive.

i checked the network speed it is fine and good, even i am able to access other services deployed in the same machine on network very quickly.

My business case is i have to setup the PACS server using DCM4CHEE archive server and i will be having one web-application which uses this archive server to store the images.

For this i have tried in 3 different scenarios

1) Deployed my WEB-APP on machine-1 and ARCHIVE server in machine-2 then i not getting the ASSOCIATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT from the archive server and ultimately C-STORE failed.
      in logs iam getting till
      default task-2  INFO  org.dcm4che3.net.Association:STORESCU->DCM4CHEE(2) << A-ASSOCIATE-RQ

2) i have deployed my WEB-APP in machine-1 (WILDFLY-8.2.X) and ARCHIVE server in (WILDFLY-9.0.X) in machine-1(deployed both in same machine but different versions of WILDFLY server)
               in this case also iam not able to store images.

3) Deployed both my WEB-APP and ARCHIVE server in same WILDFLY version(WILDFLY-9.0.2)
      Then C-STORE is working fine without any issues.

but my business requirement is i have to setup PACS on different machine in network.

So please let me know how to improve the DCM4CHEE ARCHIVE server , when deployed in different machine in network.

gunterze

Mar 20, 2016, 12:50:23 PM3/20/16
to dcm4che
Check your network settings, e.g firewall for dicom server port

kamalakar k

Mar 28, 2016, 6:09:08 AM3/28/16
to dcm4che
Hi,

I have checked the firewall setting , everything is well and fine.

if port is not enabled for network then i should get the message "Connection refused".but i am not getting this error,

 and also when i try to store the image from a standalone java program from my eclipse to the machine on network then it is storing the image.