Alternate Splicing: Want to know a bit of stats behind that.

jai

Sep 16, 2011, 10:15:29 AM9/16/11
to dChip Software
Hi,

I am using Human exon array to find alternate splicing. Everything is
going perfecty. And I am able to export the Alternate splicing
results. Finally I end up as an excel sheet with below headers.

GeneOrder, ExonOrder, ProbesetName, Up(1)/Down(-1), PercentUp1.5Fold,
GeneSymbol, GeneName

What I want to know a bit on the statistics that has gone in
generating this information. Any published paper on this. Or user
manual which defines how this Alternate Splicing is calculated.

Another thing, how can I view the individual exons of a gene of
interest

Regards
Jai