information file

已查看 99 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

greenhand

未读,
2013年1月3日 16:02:092013/1/3
收件人 dchip-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cheng,

  Thanks for making this neat program. I am using dchip 64 version.

  I am analyzing Mouse Gene 1.0 st array data.  I have downloaded the "MoGene-1_0-st-v1.na33.1.mm9.probeset.csv" and old " Gene Ontology (GO) structure files: function.ontology, process.ontology, component.ontology " (I dont know where to find the new files).   I tried to "Tools/make information file" as described http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cli/complab/dchip/gene_info_file.htm   However, there's an error message everytime I load CSV file "reading file 'c:\....csv' failed or this is not a NEtAffx Annotation or Ortholog CSV file."   the output is this
{Make dChip information file
  Reading Gene ontology file 'C:\microarray\2010-05-11\function.ontology'...
    Found 8780 Gene Ontology terms
  Reading Gene ontology file 'C:\microarray\2010-05-11\component.ontology'...
    Found 2197 Gene Ontology terms
  Reading Gene ontology file 'C:\microarray\2010-05-11\process.ontology'...
    Found 14785 Gene Ontology terms

  Writing file 'C:\microarray\2010-05-11\mousetestinfo.xls' failed; probably it's opened by Excel

Finished}

Then I found "https://sites.google.com/site/dchipsoft/probe-level-analysis/exon-array-data-analysis/gene-st-array/information-file-for-gene-st-arrays "

I used "Use the Python program" generated a 'gene information file' from the csv file.  Then I read my CEL data. on "Open group/other information' I had "MoGene-1_0-st-v1.r3.cdf" CDF file, and "information files" I had the one I just made from Python.

The data seems read fine, but all Call %P are 0 (I also dont know what are Call %P).  Also under "Tools/gene function enrichment",  "Tools/Gene list by Keywords" were both greyed out.  I exported the expression value, and it didnot have GO information. (it had "probe set, gene, Accession, and gene-expression-data)

I dont know how to cluster the "filter genes" by Functional group.  Sorry for so many questions and the help on the dchip doesn't work.

Thanks for your program.

Best,

Lee

greenhand

未读,
2013年1月3日 21:01:392013/1/3
收件人 dchip-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cheng,
  One more question, can dChip export the original expression data with annotation or it has to normalize it first before exportation?
Thanks!
Lee
回复全部
回复作者