how to read SNP CEL files without matched genetype call files (TXT file)

xiaokuan

Dec 1, 2011, 10:11:11 PM12/1/11
to dChip Software
Hi Cheng,

First, thank you for providing such a powerful software. I was trying
to do some snp array analysis (copy number variation). The platform is
affy human 500k. I tried to use some public domain data sets. However,
I can only find downloadable CEL files without matched TXT files.
(hapmap affy 500k, http://hapmap.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/downloads/raw_data/affy500k/)

How should I read these CEL files to perform snp analysis without
their match TXT files (genotype calls)?

Thank you.

Xiaokuan

Cheng Li

Dec 2, 2011, 11:45:47 AM12/2/11
to dchip-s...@googlegroups.com
Xiaokuan,

Please see the note [V5/29/06+] here:

http://biosun1.harvard.edu/complab/dchip/snp.htm#read_data

Thank you.

Cheng

Xiaokuan

--
This message is from the dChip Software user group.
-- If you ask dChip questions, please include dChip output messages, generated files, or screenshots to help rapid debugging.