Question about LOH data(import to GISTIC) from dChip

Kathy

Oct 25, 2011, 1:26:47 AM10/25/11
to dchip-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Dr. Li:
I have visited your CaSNP database. It provided  very useful
information.
I have a question about the dChip data import to GISTIC platform in
GenePattern public server.
I use dChip to analyze LOH data (SNP 500K), and export LOH segment
(HMM considering haplotype) data to GISTIC platform just like many
studies, but I always got the error message.
May I ask what LOH data format from dChip can import to GISTIC
platform (in GenePattern public server) successful.
I am sorry  that it's not a real dChip question. But it's real a big
trouble for me.....
Can you  help me out?
Thank you.