Cannot read GSE file

ccye...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2011, 6:43:09 PM4/13/11
to dChip Software
Dear Sir:

I ran a set of GEO file with U133A format but cannot read
Please see the following

Found 1: D:\RES-CRC-Expression\GSE24747\GSM606101.CEL
Treat this array type as 'Expression'
Reading in existing binary CDF file D:\RES-dChip Analytic Files
\HT_HG-U133A.cdf.bin (file format 4)...

Reading CEL file...
Not a text format CEL file, use binary reading
Inconsistent: CEL rows: 712, CEL cols: 712, CDF dim: 744
Opening group not completed}

Could you help me out?

Yen CC

顏厥全

Feb 21, 2012, 7:21:34 AM2/21/12
to dChip Software
Dear Sir:

Could you provide the update 3 GO structure files?

Yen CC

> --
> This message is from the dChip Software user group.
> -- If you ask dChip questions, please include dChip output messages, generated files, or screenshots to help rapid debugging.

Chueh-Chuan Yen, MD, Ph.D.
Division of Hematology & Oncology
Department of Medicine
Taipei Veterans General Hospital
NO 201, Sec 2, Shih-Pai Road, Taipei 112,Taiwan
TEL:+886-2-28712121 ext 2525
FAX:+886-2-28757762

顏厥全 醫師
台北榮總 內科部 血液腫瘤科
台北市北投區石牌路二段201號
TEL:02-28712121 ext 2525
FAX:02-28757762

Cheng Li

Feb 21, 2012, 11:28:30 AM2/21/12
to dchip-s...@googlegroups.com
Yen,

We don't have an updated dchip to handle the new GO files. You may analyze your gene lists, and then use DAVID gene ontology analysis tool for gene enrichment analysis.

Thank you.

Cheng
www.biostat.harvard.edu/~cli/ (617-632-3498)