Re : Filtering of data

Deeksha

Jul 3, 2012, 2:13:23 PM7/3/12
to dChip Software
I am working on rice database taken from GEO-NCBI.I have done its
normalization with the help of bioconductor affy and after
normalization i am getting aroung 6 lacs genes within it so I tried to
going for filtering through Dchip but after filtering what happening
is that i am getting just probe id's in the respective filtered gene
xls file.

Please tell me how to resolve this problem as it is very urgent work
for me

Thanx in advance

Cheng Li

Jul 3, 2012, 2:23:05 PM7/3/12
to dchip-s...@googlegroups.com
Deeksha,

You may follow the method here to make and use a dChip gene information file:
http://biosun1.harvard.edu/complab/dchip/gene_info_file.htm

Cheng
http://www.ChengLiLab.org/

--
This message is from the dChip Software user group.
-- If you ask dChip questions, please include dChip output messages, generated files, or screenshots to help rapid debugging.

Deeksha

Jul 3, 2012, 2:26:25 PM7/3/12
to dChip Software
For filtering,we do have to submit the annotation file too ?

Deeksha

On Jul 3, 11:23 pm, Cheng Li <lch3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Deeksha,
>
> You may follow the method here to make and use a dChip gene information
> file:http://biosun1.harvard.edu/complab/dchip/gene_info_file.htm
>
> Chenghttp://www.ChengLiLab.org/

Jai Prakash Mehta

Jul 4, 2012, 7:39:06 AM7/4/12
to dchip-s...@googlegroups.com
Deeksha

i think what u are looking for is exporting the expression values too.

go to Tools ==> Export expression files and select your filtered gene
list. then you will get expression values with the probe Ids.

Jai