Ramadan in Space - A little boy's Journey to Mars

mun...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2016, 2:33:09 PM6/17/16
to Green Muslims
Assalam Alaikum,

Alhamdulillah for another chance at Ramadan.

It’s a time of connecting with ourselves and the Creator. And as parents we feel responsible for getting our kids in the spirit of Ramadan in ways they can relate to best, so they can build on that excitement later on in their lives. Books are a great way to introduce them to anything.

But sadly, whenever we visit the library for that purpose, we do not find enough Kids' Ramadan books except a handful that we can count on our fingers.

So I am excited to share with you today this Children’s Book on Ramadan that I have authored which is beautifully illustrated as well.

We need to have more relevant literature for our kids. This is just a small effort at that. Please buy, support and share this, if you agree.

Get the Kindle e-book or Paperback version at Amazon for your kids, or as a meaningful gift here:
(For paperback version, go on to 'format' and select 'paperback')

https://www.amazon.com/Ramadan-Space-Journey-through-Adventures-ebook/dp/B01GMQDEMG/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1465863951&sr=8-1

Also I'd greatly appreciate if you can leave a review on amazon.com for this book for our children. May Allah reward you ten folds.

Ramadan Kareem and JazakAllah o khair!
Ramadan_in_Space.jpg