"Our Deen is Green" (ODIG) Youth Outdoor Education Program

mu...@greenmuslims.org

Apr 17, 2016, 3:23:33 PM4/17/16
to Green Muslims

Salaam Green Muslims!

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Saturday!

As Green Muslims' new Director of Education, I am very excited to announce that our annual “Our Deen is Green!” (ODIG) Youth Outdoor Education Program will take place Saturday, May 7th, 2016. We will embark on a new adventure to explore the great outdoors and experience Allah’s creation at Peirce Mill in Rock Creek Park.

If you would like to volunteer with us, please fill out our volunteer application here.

If you would like to register a child between the age of 6-12, please register them here.

For more information about ODIG, please visit our webpage: http://www.greenmuslims.org/programs/odig/

Looking forward to meeting you at ODIG and other Green Muslim events!

Thank you,

Muna Rehman
Director of Education
Green Muslims

Email:mu...@greenmuslims.org
Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 5.41.47 PM.png

mu...@greenmuslims.org

Apr 17, 2016, 3:24:08 PM4/17/16
to Green Muslims
Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 5.41.47 PM.png