Clean Power Plan Workshop at Dar Al-Hijrah (2/10)

Elana Orbuch

Feb 12, 2016, 7:48:41 AM2/12/16
to dcgreen...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

As Isabel, my colleague at Interfaith Power & Light already mentioned, we had a wonderful time getting to know many of you at the Green Muslims potluck the other Sunday.

I wanted to write to share how excited we are at IPL to partner with Dar Al-Hijrah, and the Virginia Sierra Club to put on a Clean Power Plan workshop at Dar Al-Hijrah.  The workshop is tomorrow night, Wednesday February 10th, from 6:30-8:30 pm.

If you live near by, and are able to, we would love for you to join us! Register to let us know if you are able to attend.

Below is more information about the event.  Look forward to seeing anyone who can join us there.

Warmly,

Elana

The Clean Power Plan  Workshop on February 10 will focus on how Governor Terry McAuliffe will chose to use that flexibility. As caring Virginians, we need to be able to communicate to our leaders what will make our state’s Clean Power Plan strong. This presentation will not be a technically heavy or policy-oriented conversation, but we will cover some necessary policy information.  If you want to be able to be a strong advocate for the Clean Power Plan, join for this workshop.

Here are the details:

When: Wednesday, February 10, 2016   6:30 - 8:30 PM (Mixer after workshop)

Where: Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center (MAP)

3159 Row St, Falls Church, VA 22044

Elana Orbuch, AVODAH: The Jewish Service Corps

Interfaith Power & Light (DC.MD.NoVA):
Our religious response to climate change.
A program of the InterFaith Conference of Metropolitan Washington.