Green Muslims Leftar Update (WED July 1)

Colin Christopher

Jun 29, 2015, 1:57:29 PM6/29/15
to dcgreen...@googlegroups.com
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Alhumdullilah, the response to Green Muslims annual Iftar in the Park has been amazing and over 140 people have indicated that they're coming!

Due to the high volume of people attending, we kindly ask that in addition to bringing a small, repurposed/leftover dish to share that each person also bring the following:
  • Reusable plate/Tupper wear container and eating utensils for yourself
  • Reusable water bottle filled up with water
*Dates will be provided by Green Muslims

We will meet in the Southeast corner of Malcolm X Park, near the corner of 15th and W St N.W.

We look forward to seeing you this Wednesday, July 1 from 8-10 PM insh'Allah!

Salaam,
Colin

Colin Christopher | Executive Director

July 1-Green Muslims Annual Leftar Potluck.pdf