Leftar Reminder! Tomorrow Tues 6/14

Rumin Sarwar

Jun 13, 2016, 12:22:28 PM6/13/16
to dcgreen...@googlegroups.com
Salaam everyone!

Tomorrow is one of our favorite events, the Green Muslims' annual Leftar! We are so grateful to see how many of you can make it and are looking forward to breaking fast with all of you.

Some reminders about the event:
  • We'll be located at the SW corner of Malcolm X Park. Check the facebook event for any changes to our location and other updates
  • Don't forget to bring some leftovers to eat and/or share!
  • We will have some greenware (reusable plates, cups, and silverware), but encourage everyone to bring their own reusable tupperware and water bottles if possible!
Don't forget to read the facebook event or Colin's email below for more details!

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Colin Christopher <co...@greenmuslims.org> wrote:
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Ramadan is just around the corner and Green Muslims is excited to be hosting our 9th annual Zero Trash Leftar on June 14th insh'Allah. Please mark your calendars, and invite your friends, family, and colleagues!

See attached flyer for all info (also pasted below):

Inline image 5

Colin Christopher | Executive Director