Fwd: Our calling, my calling.

Joelle Novey

Dec 26, 2016, 11:55:18 AM12/26/16
to dcgreen...@googlegroups.com

Green Muslims,

I just wanted to make sure you all saw this beautiful message from Priscilla Martinez, a new member of our Steering Committee, about why Islam calls her to address environmental injustice.

I direct Interfaith Power & Light, and we're looking forward to joining with you all in the coming year to care for Creation.

Take a moment to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or email me to join our list.

Take care,
Joelle