Interfaith Prayer for the Planet June 12th at Dayspring

Emmalee Aman

Jun 4, 2016, 12:41:08 PM6/4/16
to Nona Cresswell, Margaret Schoap, Gale & Barbara Quist, Jean Brown, Joelle Novey, Kolya Braun-Greiner, Claudia Barragan, Sierra Club EJ Committee, Brian Ditzler Sierra Club MoCo, Stephanie Riddick Sierra Club MoCo, Dan Spiro, Paul Hlavinka, Merikay Smith, Sahar Khamis, Dr. Sacoby Wilson, Kori Majeed, Caroline Taylor MCA, KPC Buddhist Temple Poolesville, Ibrahim Abdul Matin, Imam Imad Ahmad, Katara Aleem, Dr. Zainab Alwani, Tamara Toles-O'Laughlin, Maggie Johnson, D'Shawna Bernard, Mimi Hassanein, Josephine Chu, Garrett Graddy Lovelace, Deela Dicello, Fatima Durrani, JoJean Earley, William Earley, Jihad Saleh Williams, Joe Eldridge, Analisa Freitas, Noha Gaber, holl...@gmail.com, Gigi Goin, Haytham Younis, Jeff Kearney, Anne Kearney, Sherif Kadir, Nadia Syahmalina, Rev Kaseman, Kent Wellspring, Liya, julie mair, Karima Noor, Ramon Palencia-Calvo, Karen Leu, Rhett Engelking, Sudheer Shukla, Kierra Stuvland, Kauthar Umar, Rowshan Zabi, Faith Community Working Group, Coalition on Environment and Jewish Life, Dan Furmansky, Herb Fitzell, Rabbi Warren Stone, Green Muslims Listserve
Dear Friends,

Please join Dayspring Church and Green Muslims for an interfaith prayer for our planet.

Sunday June 12th
6:30-7:30pm
11301 Neelsville Church Rd
Germantown, MD 20876

Green Faith has organized June 12th as a global day of prayer and action called "Sacred Earth, Sacred Trust".
The purpose is two-fold: the internal aspect is to hold the earth in global prayer for the day, while the external aspect is through these actions to encourage global leaders to be accountable to the goals they set at the Paris Climate Agreement, namely to lower global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius.

For this June 12th day of global prayer for the earth, there are various actions being organized all around the globe.
Our prayer will be joining the prayers of our brothers and sisters around the world, all of us praying for the planet together for the day.

We will gather in front of the Farmhouse, walk to the lake in silent contemplation, pray together near the lake, and walk back to the farmhouse.
Our prayer will be part of a global day of prayer for the planet.

We hope you will join us in prayer on June 12th.
Please feel free to bring anyone who may be interested.
For any questions, concerns, or accommodations, please contact Emmalee Aman at 301-851-1170

Blessings,

Emmalee

Monarch on Milkweed at Dayspring.jpg