Green Muslims Radio Interview on the Pope's Encyclical re: the Environment

Colin Christopher

Jun 26, 2015, 3:13:12 PM6/26/15
to dcgreen...@googlegroups.com
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Last week Pope Francis released a game-changing Encyclical on the environment that calls on all of us to create a greener planet that cares for all of creation with compassion.

In response, I was asked by Interfaith Radio to offer a Muslim perspective on the Encyclical and environmental consciousness.

I joined top religious leaders around the country to speak about:
  • Our responsibility as stewards
  • The parallels between Islam and Catholic Social Justice, and
  • The increased importance that our Muslim leadership has demonstrated toward environmental issues and action
You can listen to the interview at the link below or listen this Sunday, June 28 @4 PM EST on WAMUhttp://interfaithradio.org/Story_Details/Beyond_The_Pope__s_Encyclical__An_Interfaith_Panel_on_the_Environment

Jummah Mubarak!
Colin

Colin Christopher | Executive Director