Looking for smart leaders ready to scale impact with data @ Purpose

Cultivate Team

Aug 15, 2022, 2:28:34 PM8/15/22
to DC Career Progress

Hi all,

I hope you're all doing well and staying healthy.

Purpose is hiring for two critical data roles:

This is a unique opportunity to join a diverse team of strategists, campaigners and creatives to tackle some of the world's most pressing challenges at an impressive scale.

From New York City to Nairobi to New Delhi, this rapidly growing team has an ambitious agenda to change the way impact is measured in the progressive movement.

Please pass these roles along to anyone that might be the right fit, or feel free to reach out if I can help answer any questions about the role.

Thank you so much,

Cultivate in partnership with Purpose