Meeting Schedule

43 views
Skip to first unread message

DC775

unread,
Mar 2, 2016, 9:59:13 PM3/2/16
to DC775
Our tentative meeting schedule thus far will be every third Friday of the month at 1800 (6PM).

The meetings are at The ZAP Lab 300 S Wells Ave #7, Reno, NV 89502

https://goo.gl/maps/bfBATnJ3Mzx

Please reply with any questions or concerns.

CJ Avilla

unread,
Mar 4, 2016, 4:36:35 PM3/4/16
to DC775
Any topics selected yet? :)

DC775

unread,
Mar 4, 2016, 6:07:34 PM3/4/16
to DC775
Hi CJ

For our first week back in action we should do introductions and go over what direction we want the group to go in. 

We can see who all shows up and what and how anyone wants to contribute. I also think we should go over the Year of the hack challenge as well.

Also we should figure out what our infrastructure needs are.

Look forward to seeing you there! 

micahgill85

unread,
Mar 10, 2016, 5:54:19 PM3/10/16
to DC775
Hey CJ! Glad to see you've joined the DC 775 group! I think I know you, if you're the same CJ Avilla I met in the Nevada Army National Guard.
I agree, I think we need to start by discussing developing a charter, or constitution if you will, which explains our policies, leadership, procedures, meeting schedules etc. in writing.
This is just my opinion on what I think should be the included in our first meeting. I have attached a pdf that we can use as an example to use to make our own.
-Micah Gill
775-962-2206
Constution_Sample_and_Guidelines.pdf

DC775

unread,
Mar 17, 2016, 1:29:22 AM3/17/16
to DC775
Just a reminder - Meeting Friday!

Was thinking of ordering pizza, any ideas from the group? 

DC775

unread,
Apr 15, 2016, 4:27:28 PM4/15/16
to DC775
The 3rd Friday came up fast this month!

Just a reminder, meeting tonight.

njones920

unread,
May 17, 2016, 12:14:08 AM5/17/16
to DC775
Hey everyone, due to medical reasons I will not be able to make this week's meeting. So it will be canceled at the Zap Lab this week.

Perhaps I can suggest a google hangouts meeting?

-njones920

DC775

unread,
Jun 14, 2016, 3:10:52 AM6/14/16
to DC775
Meeting Friday!

This month's topic will be continuing the conversation of our volunteer efforts. Another member has suggested talk about the Portland CyberPatriot Camp http://www.softwarediligence.com/cyberpatriot-camp/ and perhaps if a similar type of thing would do well in Reno.

Also the PINE64's have not arrived yet, but we will be discussing ARM Hacking more in depth.

Another thing to consider is I (njones920) have a large collection of educational materials that I am planning on assembling into a repository for us to use. Perhaps I can ask all of you to think of anything you might have to offer to the repository? 

Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday!
-njones920 


PS: Should we keep the meeting start time as 1800 (6:00 PM) or bump it an hour later to give everyone a chance to come in from work?


DC775

unread,
Jun 16, 2016, 7:51:17 PM6/16/16
to DC775
The meeting start time has been changed to 1900 (7PM) To make it easier for everyone.

See you tomorrow!

DC775

unread,
Jul 15, 2016, 4:41:51 PM7/15/16
to DC775
Meeting tonight-

Finally got (most of) the Pine64 parts in, so today should be fun.

We can finally get moving forward on Hacking on ARM.

Also, Kris and I (njones920) are going to Defcon in Vegas, anyone else going? 

See you tonight!
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages