Queen of saddle bags Kathy Griffin says Trump supporters don’t like her because she’s a ‘self-made woman’

Stupid no-talent liberals take their clothes off for attention

Jul 22, 2019, 6:05:03 PM7/22/19
No that's not it at all.

It's because you are an ugly person inside and out. You are
miserable and you don't know how to make yourself feel better so
you act like an idiot and people laugh at you, not with you.

Controversial comedian Kathy Griffin says the Trump
administration and its supporters tried to ruin her career after
the infamous photo shoot featuring a mock, beheaded version of
President Trump, saying she was punished because she was a
“successful” woman.

Griffin made headlines back in May 2017 when she posed with a
severed head meant to look like President Trump, presenting it
to the camera the way an ISIS member would. The gruesome image
immediately drew outrage on social media, while Trump called the
photo "sick" and said Griffin “should be ashamed of herself.”
She even lost her CNN gig as a result.

Her former New Year's Eve co-host, Anderson Cooper, not exactly
a fan of Trump, said even he was "appalled" by the photo shoot.
However, Griffin feels that other celebrities, such as Johnny
Depp and Snoop Dogg, haven’t been vilified to the same extent
for similar attacks on the president.

“I feel a lot of this is because I’m a 58-year-old woman. I’m a
successful stand-up comedian, which flies in the face of
everything Trump and his folks believe,” Griffin told Variety in
a new interview. “I think my impression is they’re just offended
by the audacity that I want to continue to work and be
successful and I’m a self-made woman.”

The liberal comedian recently embarked on a comedy tour named
“Laugh Your Head Off” and has a self-funded film coming out, but
she continues to have a hard time finding the work she feels she
deserves.

“I feel a lot of this is because I’m a 58-year-old woman. I’m a
successful stand-up comedian, which flies in the face of
everything Trump and his folks believe… they’re just offended by
the audacity that I want to continue to work and be successful
and I’m a self-made woman.”

— Kathy Griffin
“Even despite her touring success, every executive in town
regarded her as an unemployable comic who’d crossed the line.
She tried to shop around a comedy special, but Netflix and HBO
passed,” Variety’s Ramien Setoodeh wrote. “She wanted to do a
reality show about what it was like to have her First Amendment
rights attacked by the president. That idea was met with
crickets.”

She claims to “have a body of work that speaks for itself,”
featuring two Emmys and a Grammy, and is perplexed as to why
Netflix won’t give her a comedy deal. Griffin told Variety that
she is essentially blacklisted by Hollywood as a result of her
various controversies, but added that her gender and age also
has something to do with it.

“There really aren’t very many well-known female comedians over
50,” she said. “And I think some of [the executives] are
gobsmacked, going, ‘What’s this chick still doing around?’”

After the bloody photo made headlines, Trump and first lady
Melania Trump released statements condemning the attack on their
family. Trump added the picture took a toll on his 11-year-old
son Barron as the first lady questioned Griffin's mental health.
The far-left comedian initially apologized, but later recanted
the apology.

Now, she is “very upset” that networks passed on her “genius”
idea of hosting a special with porn star Stormy Daniels, but is
optimistic that her fortune will change eventually despite the
fallout over her controversial photo shoot, noting that "it’s
been over a year and a half" since the incident.

“I’m very acutely aware I’m tied to that photo for the rest of
my life,” she said. “People confront me in the street. They
think I’m ISIS. And then it becomes funny. At the moment it’s
scary, and then I go home and go, ‘OK, really?’ I’ve just
learned to accept that. I wish I could go the [Colin] Kaepernick
route, where this ends in me getting a $100 billion Nike
contract.”

Meanwhile, Griffin has emerged as an outspoken critic of Trump
on social media and is often a target of his supporters. The
president’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been known to mock
her on Twitter, but she has a theory about who is spearheading
the rivalry.

“Don Jr. doesn’t take a piss without asking Daddy first,” she
said.

Bitter bitter bitch.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kathy-griffin-says-trump-
supporters-dont-like-her-because-shes-a-self-made-woman