FW: 9P1K Application deadline extended to January 10! Sharing for those Interested in Enneagram Training

Luann Barndt

Jan 4, 2022, 3:39:03 PM1/4/22
to GTNco...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com

Sharing this opportunity for those interested in learning more about the Enneagram.

Several in our community have participated in 9P1K which is a donation based, IAE accredited program.

Through my experience with the 9P1K learning last year, I felt the program was comprehensive.  More vitally, the community is competent, caring, and model the values of the organization.

Resonating Health & Harmony,

Luann Barndt

Sent from Mail for Windows

Jan 4, 2022, 3:51:19 PM1/4/22
to Aman Gohal, Luann Barndt, GTNco...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Me too!  Loved it.  Recommend it highly, as well!

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 3:48 PM Aman Gohal <aman....@gmail.com> wrote:
I did this program last year and loved it - highly recommend it.

Aman
--
Aman
She/Her/Hers

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#4692) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [deepma...@gmail.com]

_._,_._,_

--

Unleashing Personal and Organizational Passion