GENTLE REMINDER: Don't Miss Our March 10 ,7:00-8:30 PM (EST), -Session Featuring

1 view

From: Dianne Rankin

Mar 6, 2021, 11:58:41 AM3/6/21
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com, j...@viewfindercoaching.com
 Luann Barndt , joining her friend Stephen Schleipfer, in sharing tools for identifying different patterns of tension and how to release them .Who wouldn't welcome help in that department?  Luann is a certified Leadership Embodiment, Master Somatic, and ICF Certified Coach.She has immersed herself in the study of embodiment practices and generously shares her learning with our community.  Stephen Schleipfer is a Licensed Acupuncturist in Oregon and holds a B.S. degree in International Business, an M.S. degree in Oriental Medicine, and a Master's degree in Medical Qigong (China). You can visit Stephen's website (http://www.nurturetheessence.com/train/find-movementsto access a complimentary Qigong program as well as videos to promote overall health and well being. (My husband and I have been finding the practices in this program helpful)  RSVPs to drank...@aol.com appreciated. ZOOM Invite is below.

Looking Ahead: Stay tuned for future sessions featuring Marietta Vis, letting us know how to return center after being tempted by our “Saboteurs,”and Bebe Hansen, who will share “Presence- Based Resilience for Coaches, the Body as a Resource.”

Other items of Possible Interest: Don’t forget to check out Joy Goldman’s Shake Your Soul Yoga Dance Sessions Saturday mornings at 9:30 AM EST. You can sign up on Facebook. And, Marietta Vis invites you all to join her Community of Practice on The Embodied Practice of Centering on Fridays, 12:15-1:PM. EST . Details on her Web site: visivecoaching.com  Finally for today, Luann Barndt, noting that the pandemic has had a chilling  effect on many of our businesses, recommends that you consider registering for a 90-minute master class in growing your business being offered by Dorie Clark and Alisa Cohen through WBECS.You can register here Counterintuitive Secrets to Growing Your Coaching Business   for sessions on March 15, 18, 23, 24, and 25.

ZOOM LINK FOR March 10, 7-830 PM,EST

Topic: DC Somatics Learning Community of Practice March 10, 2021Session
Time: Mar 10, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4140365614?pwd=ODhsWWgwUkR5ZVBIL3pFK3NWSE9DQT09

Meeting ID: 414 036 5614
Passcode: 5174
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,4140365614#,,,,*5174# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4140365614#,,,,*5174# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)