Reminder With Zoom Link for 5/3 Session Featuring Ann Van Eron, 7-8:30 PM, Eastern Time

From: Dianne Rankin

Apr 29, 2022, 6:06:55 PM4/29/22
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,

On May 3, 7:00 PM-8:30 PM, Eastern Time, Ann Van Eron, will join us. She is the author of the books OASIS Conversations: Leading with an Open Mindset to Maximize Potential and Open Stance: Thriving Amid Differences and Uncertainty.Ann believes we waste a lot of energy because we misunderstand each other, make uninformed judgments and have difficulty coming to agreements—causing both relationships and results to suffer. Her solution? Turn "the desert of miscommunication that exists into an oasis where we can have refreshing conversations,leading to mutual understanding and beneficial agreements. We will learn how to take an open stance and five essential Oasis moves for positive and productive conversations.
Ann completed her Bachelor's degree at Georgetown University and earned her M.A. and Ph.D. in Organization Psychology from Columbia University. She also completed post-graduate training in individual and group process at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland in addition to advanced study and certification as a somatic and Master Coach.

Hope to see many of you there!

Zoom link :