Gentle Reminder Regarding May 3rd Pesentation by Ann Van Eron; Follow Up to Madeline Wade's April Presention

1 view

From: Dianne Rankin

Apr 19, 2022, 4:24:59 PM4/19/22
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com

On May 3, 7:00 PM-8:30 PM, Eastern Time, Ann Van Eron, will join us. She is the author of the books OASIS Conversations: Leading with an Open Mindset to Maximize Potential and Open Stance: Thriving Amid Differences and Uncertainty.Ann believes we waste a lot of energy because we misunderstand each other, make uninformed judgments and have difficulty coming to agreements—causing both relationships and results to suffer. Her solution? Turn "the desert of miscommunication that exists into an oasis where we can have refreshing conversations,leading to mutual understanding and beneficial agreements. We will learn how to take an open stance and five essential Oasis moves for positive and productive conversations.
Ann completed her Bachelor's degree at Georgetown University and earned her M.A. and Ph.D. in Organization Psychology from Columbia University. She also completed post-graduate training in individual and group process at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland in addition to advanced study and certification as a somatic and Master Coach.
RSVP to drank...@aol.com Zoom link will be provided the Friday before
For those who attended Madeline Wade's April presentation, and those who missed it, she is offering a three- day virtual workshop, Cultivating the Wisdom of the Body, on 6/11,6/18,and 6/25 for the reasonable price of $375. The classes will include questions and practices to help open your clients up to more sensation,
how to open energetically through length, width, and depth, and much more. If any of you are interested in a workshop at a different time and date, she would be willing to work with you to provide that. One of you asked about a possible Sunday session-If anyone else would be interested, et me know and I'll connect you.
Meanwhile, you can reach Madeline at Madeli...@comcast.net.

Hope to see many of you on May 3rd.

Cheers,

Dianne Rankin