Save These Dates!

From: Dianne Rankin

Apr 16, 2021, 4:29:19 PM4/16/21
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

We have two outstanding programs to offer as our first virtual season draws to a close.Get these dates on your calendars!

Monday, May 24,7:00-8:30 PM,   Our creative colleague Marietta Vis will lead an experiential program integrating the Positive Intelligence (PQ)  work of Shirzad Chamin with the practice of centering. If you are not familiar with PQ, we encourage you to
take the free assessment at : https://www.positiveintelligence.com/assessments.Here you will learn about your Saboteurs,
those habits that get in the way of your  being your best self. Marietta will conduct a fun exploration of how our Saboteurs show up in our Somas (the livingness of our bodies). You will gain clarity on how your Saboteurs show up uniquely for you and how you can find your embodied way back to a centered presence (Sage). Learn more about Marietta and her work here:

Monday,June 14, 6:30-8:00 PM. Bebe Hansen ,one of our co-founders and Principle of Presence-Based Coaching,
will present "Presence-Based Resilience for Coaches, the Body as Resource.” You can learn more about Bebe

RSVP to drank...@aol.com. Zoom links will be provided with reminders closer to the sessions.

Cheers,

Dianne Rankin

Laurie Cameron

Apr 16, 2021, 4:42:32 PM4/16/21
to drank...@aol.com, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Yes to both! Wonderful!

Laurie J. Cameron
lau...@purposeblue.com
May you have a clear mind and open heart,

--
Our Practice Schedule: https://dcsomatics.com/practices/
---

Mark Rovner

Apr 16, 2021, 7:21:07 PM4/16/21
to lau...@purposeblue.com, drank...@aol.com, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Same!

Mark Rovner

Cathy R

Apr 16, 2021, 7:29:23 PM4/16/21
to dianne rankin, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
A request that people reply to Diane instead of reply all.

Thanks so much.
Cathy

Monette Austin Bailey

Apr 19, 2021, 8:57:36 AM4/19/21
to dc-somatic-practice
Thank you, Dianne, for keeping us going.

Monette