Two Kindle Books on Sale for $1.99 That May Be of Interest to Community Members

1 view

Luann Barndt

Jun 23, 2021, 11:38:50 AM6/23/21
to GTNco...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com, LCPStu...@groups.io

Whole Brain Living: The Anatomy of Choice and the Four Characters That Drive Our Life Kindle Edition (author of “My Stroke of Insight”)

by Jill Bolte Taylor  (Author)  Format: Kindle Edition

Whole Brain Living: The Anatomy of Choice and the Four Characters That Drive Our Life by [Jill Bolte Taylor]

Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change, and Thrive in Work and Life Kindle Edition

by Susan David  (Author)  Format: Kindle Edition

Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change, and Thrive in Work and Life by [Susan David]

Sent from Mail for Windows 10