Release of The Leadership Pause: Sharpen Your Attention, Deepen Your Presence, and Navigate the Future by Chris Johnson PsyD - Kindle Version 99 cents on July 12, 2022

Luann Barndt

Jul 6, 2022, 2:38:24 PM7/6/22
to GTNco...@groups.io, LCPStu...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com

My friend Chris Johnson, PsyD is celebrating the upcoming release of her book “The Leadership Pause” on July 12 by offering the kindle version for 99 cents.

Hope you can join me in supporting Chris by exploring her book highlighting the value and necessity of practicing pausing as our clients navigate the ever increasing demands and urgent deadlines, compounded by employee gaps, and onboarding new team members as a result of the Great Resignation.

Having had the opportunity to peak at an advance copy of book, I feel Chris’ call to action to Pause the busyness of our lives to become more choiceful.  Chris’ message reminds us of the power and paradox of slowing down to speed up.  We can pause to cultivate clarity, composure, courage, and compassion living our lives on purpose toward more fulfillment.

I added the link to “The Leadership Pause” on Amazon below and invite you to share your review if you feel, as I do, how valuable this message is for our personal and client well-being.

I also included a graphic and link to “The Leadership Pause” Conversation Series with Chris and another friend, Amanda Blake.  Together, they share insights to discover eye-opening, accessible guidance to developing leadership via the intelligence and wisdom of our body – it all begins with a pause.

The link to the Pause Signpost – SCOPE is another valuable resource to share with clients and remind ourselves of the 5 principles of pause – Space, Connection, Openness, Pace, and Energy.

To Practicing Pausing,

Luann Barndt

https://www.amazon.com/Leadership-Pause-Attention-Presence-Navigate-ebook/dp/B0B3YBLHDB/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1645678053&sr=1-3

https://q4-consulting.com/the-leadership-pause-sharpen-your-attention/

text and logo along with a picture of a person

  1. Join the Conversation Series to hear the full interview: http://bitly.ws/s6ft
  2. Check out the 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙋𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚http://bitly.ws/s532
  3. Get a Free copy of Pause Signpost - SCOPE  - http://bitly.ws/sses

Sent from Mail for Windows

Jennifer Sinek

Jul 6, 2022, 3:04:43 PM7/6/22
to lba...@live.com, GTNco...@groups.io, LCPStu...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Exciting- thanks, Luann, for sharing this. I can second that Chris has a wisdom and way of expressing it that will certainly serve both you and your clients. I can’t wait to read it.

Jennifer

On Jul 6, 2022, at 2:38 PM, Luann Barndt <LBa...@live.com> wrote:

[...]

<D3B5687413D14D05AE8AD7CE1B63AD25.png>

https://q4-consulting.com/the-leadership-pause-sharpen-your-attention/

<FA1237FD64B94CC39726F4CB1E8934E6.jpg>

--
Our Practice Schedule: https://dcsomatics.com/practices/
---

Luann Barndt

Jul 12, 2022, 7:58:12 AM7/12/22
to GTNco...@groups.io, LCPStu...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com

Check out the Kindle version of “The Leadership Pause” for 99 cents to celebrate launch day today!  Well worth the investment.

Practice Pausing,

Luann Barndt

Sent from Mail for Windows