Complimentary CCE Units and Virtual Learning Through 11th Annual WBECS Pre-Summit June 1-17

Luann Barndt

May 18, 2021, 7:50:21 PM5/18/21
to GTNco...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com

Just registered for the Complimentary 11th Annual WBECS Pre-Summit beginning on June 1.  My early registration included a BONUS Demo Video Pack with past Coaching demos and My Coaching Offer Design Tool (8-page worksheet for Business Development).

Sharing this link if you want to Register for the Complimentary WBECS Pre-Summit!

Looks like WBECS added a Diversity and Inclusion Themed track.  I copied the other tracks and some select presenters below.

For those preparing to renew your ICF credential, you can earn up to 5 CCE Units by participating in the pre-summit.

Information for anyone interested in joining the WBECS Full Summit:

If you participated in the 2020-2021 WBECS Full Summit, you should have received an email with a coupon code offering the best registration discount for this year’s Full Summit.  My email indicated the coupon code expired on May 6 though I clicked on the link and it may still work.

For those interested in forming a WBECS group, let me know and I will see how many people are interested to negotiate a group registration.  So far, my POC has offered $150 discount for those new to WBECS.  Curious to see who is interested given the plethora of virtual learning options and possible Zoom fatigue.

ICF members can receive a $150 registration discount (not combinable with group discount).

Resonating Harmony,

Luann Barndt

Register for the Complimentary WBECS Pre-Summit! Additional Information:

ICF Members can claim up to 5.25 complimentary CCEUs by participating in the Pre-Summit.  If you decide to continue your learning with the Full Summit, you can claim up to 223 CCEUs, depending on the membership package and whether you participate in the Full Summit and the Pre-Summit.

Some Presenters/Presentations I am Looking Forward to include:

  • Michael Bungay Stanier:  How Coaches Let Themselves Down
  • Dorie Clark:  Leveraging Connections:  Building a Strong Opt0In Email List
  • Erica Dhawan:  Digital Body Language
  • Amanda Blake:  The Neurobiology of Experiential Coaching
  • Marcia Reynolds:  Taking Your Coaching From Proficient to Profound
  • Carole Gaskell:  Igniting the Fire:  Catalyzing Growth Within Teams
  • Martin Seligman:  Positive Psychology and Building Well Being

Themed Learning Tracks

  • Business Development
  • Diversity and Inclusion
  • Neuroscience and Psychology
  • Thriving Leaders
  • Live Coaching Demonstrations
  • Coaching Methodology
  • Teams & Team Coaching

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Luann Barndt

Jun 17, 2021, 1:48:36 PM6/17/21
to GTNco...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com

For those who participated in the WBECS Pre-Summit that ends today, appreciate your recommendations on your favorite presenters.  I missed a couple live presentations this week and curious which playback recordings I should focus on.

With the plethora of learning opportunities, I always value recommendations from our community members that guide me to focus on that which is most helpful, and I otherwise might have missed.

This morning, I really enjoyed listening to Hal Gregersen present on “The Surprising Power of Catalytic Questioning Toolkit”:  https://halgregersen.com/.  His presentation style was captivating and use of polls was engaging and interactive.

Our WBECS 2021 Learning Group is still forming.  If you are interested in joining us, email me for the Group Registration code providing a discount of $150 off the Pro Coach Package ($847 - $150 = $697 Early Bird registration available until Jun 24).

Register WBECS 2021 Coach Learning Community (Remember to request your group registration discount code)

Having participated in WBECS Summit for the last several years, I appreciate that the learning is usually scheduled for one day a week.  This allows me to dedicate a few hours one day a week to continuous learning throughout the year.

For those scheduled to renew ICF credentials this year, WBECS offers ICF CEUs for the summit.

WBECS provided the opportunity to connect with a myriad of presenters whose messages resonates with me.  During each presentation, I usually Google the presenter, find his/her website, add his/her book to my Amazon Wishlist, and connect on LinkedIn or register for the Presenter’s Newsletter/Blog if I want to follow their offerings.

While I usually learn something new or gain a deeper understanding from the content of each presentation, I always learn from the presentation style (both those that captivate and learn how not to present from those who fall flat – a rare occurrence given the high standard for WBECS presenters).

This year, I appreciate that WBECS has added Community Building opportunities to cultivate connection between international Coaches engaged in the learning.

As someone who has yet to experience the benefit of the Implementation Mastery sessions, I welcome your input on how helpful the WBECS IM sessions have been for you in the hope that I may be motivated to join them in the future.

Looking forward to continuing our WBECS Community Learning.

Resonating Harmony,

Luann Barndt

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Luann Barndt

Jun 22, 2021, 11:33:03 AM6/22/21
to GTNco...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com

Excited that we have a growing community of colleagues continuing to the WBECS Full Summit.

If you are contemplating joining us, sending this reminder that early bird registration ends Thursday Jun 24.  With our group registration discount, the WBECS 2021 Pro-Coach Package is $697.

This year there are up to 223 CCEUs available from the Pre & Full Summits!

Modeling continuous improvement, WBECS constantly upgrades and enhances the summit experience remaining open to participant feedback and suggestions.

If you are like many of us whose quantity of work opportunities has been negatively impacted by the pandemic, you may be interested in their new and exciting feature of continuous access to pro-coach marketing materials and business development masterminds.

Join our Learning Community and receive the benefit of a $150 off the Pro Coach registration package:

Email me for our Learning Community group registration code to receive the benefit of a $150 discount from the Pro Coach registration package.  If you already have your code, remember to register by June 24 to ensure you receive the maximum registration discount.

To Learning Together,