Seeking Practices/Icebreakers That Follows Covid 6 ft Spacing Protocols for In-person Executive Leader Development Program

Luann Barndt

Jan 12, 2022, 3:45:52 PM1/12/22
to GTNco...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com, LCPStu...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io

For those of you who are teaching/facilitating in-person, I am looking for practices/icebreakers that follow Covid protocols (masks, distancing, etc.) for initial module of a 12 month Leader Development Program.

I plan to spend time orienting participants to the program and laying the foundation for interaction using Standards of Presence.

First Module content includes a review of previous Introduction to Leadership webinar and 3 hours of curriculum videos covering

  • VUCA Leadership,
  • Creating a Vision,
  • Building Teams,
  • Decision-Making, and
  • Building Trust.

While I was thinking about team building practices like the helium stick, I realized  that exercise would create unnecessary risk with people in close proximity in a pandemic environment.

Appreciate any ideas for relevant practices/icebreakers enabling 16-17 participants to safely engage and connect with each other 3 times during the 3 hour session.

Resonating Health & Harmony,

Luann Barndt

Sent from Mail for Windows