Welcome Back! Join Us on October 15 to Kick Off Another Season of Embodied Learning

From: Dianne Rankin

Sep 25, 2022, 10:56:12 AM9/25/22
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Back!  Our commitment for 22-23 is to hold a mix of in-person and virtual sessions, a minimum of four, while remaining open to other opportunities that might emerge.

For our first session, Saturday, October 15, 10:00 AM-Noon, we will meet at Pierce Mill in Rock Creek Park in Parking Lot 1.

 Our presenter, Russ Watts, asks, Does being in nature "fill you up?"
Have you been wondering how you can take your presencing/coaching to the next level?
Are you wanting to serve your clients in an even more meaningful way – to go deeper and more creatively? Join us on October 15 and  we will use nature as a profound partner to support our journeys (somatic, soulful, intellectual) as we expand our being/coaching and move into sharper perceptions as we continue to immerse ourselves in nature. (In case of rain, we will meet on ZOOM at the same time.)

Russ completed his Bachelor's degree at UC Davis (while guiding clients from Mexico to British Columbia, from deserts to high peaks, calm rivers to turbulent ocean bays), and both his Leadership Coaching Certificate (Cohort 32) and Executive Masters in Leadership at Georgetown University. He also completed post-graduate training in Integral Facilitation® and has spent thousands of hours in nature with clients from around the globe. He and Christiane Frischmuth have created Your True Nature Coaching®, a program helping coaches, facilitators, and passionate leaders explore.
RSVP to  drank...@aol.com  (People outside the DC area are welcome to RSVP for The possible ZOOM session.)
SAVE THE DATE: Monday, November 14, will be our first intentional virtual session for the year. We are honored to have Dr. Chris Johnson join us. Founder and CEO of Q4 Consulting, Chris is a psychologist, Master Somatic Coach, Executive Coach, and business owner She is  passionate about embodied learning and leadership, and leveraging it to cultivate strong business and community leaders, healthy workplaces, and engaged, thriving communities. Her book The Leadership Pause is getting rave reviews on Amazon.You can learn more about Chris on her Website, Q-4 Consulting.com.
Hope to see many of you on October 15,
Cheers,
Dianne Rankin