Fwd: Virtual Workshop: The Biology of Love: Intimacy & Somatic Response

Barra Kahn

Feb 3, 2021, 6:20:21 PM2/3/21
to Barra Kahn

image.png

Dear DC Somatic Practitioner,

Do your clients struggle with intimacy? Do you? You’re not alone. It’s often difficult to listen to - or even trust - our “inner voice.” When some people feel love, they also feel fear. For them, loving triggers the body experience of abandonment. When others feel love, the fear of being told what to do takes over and they feel flooded, invaded, smothered, controlled, or trapped. Identifying your patterns will help you unscramble the messages.

I hope you’ll join us via Zoom on Monday, February 15th from 7-8:30 pm, for The Biology of Love: Intimacy and Somatic Response. We will listen to our inner voices as we explore patterns, identify energy blocks that inhibit intimacy, and strengthen our ability to connect physically and emotionally.

Whether you are married, single, partnered, or divorced, join me in this workshop designed to explore any resistance you hold to love and intimacy. People of all sexual orientations are welcome.

This is a free event, but preregistration is required to receive the Zoom link to the workshop. Email NextGenera...@gmail.com to reserve your space.

warmly,
Barra

Who looks outside, dreams
Who looks inside, awakens
 -- Carl Jung

Barra Kahn, M.A., ACCEP
Senior Faculty, Institute of Core Energetics
Adjunct Faculty, George Mason University
bar...@gmail.com
703-786-7065
biology_of_love2021-2.pdf