Doodle Your Emotions Virtual Series May 12 to 17

Luann Barndt

May 9, 2021, 8:22:20 AM5/9/21
to GTNco...@groups.io, SO...@groups.io, dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Greetings on this day honoring Mothers past and present.

Sharing this link to an upcoming Doodle Your Emotions series beginning on May 12:  https://maritzaparra.com/doodle-your-emotions-series/.

Serendipity led me discovering Maritza Parra's work which resonates with me at this moment in my life.  The series is $19 and I recommend adding her book which can be downloaded for $9 when you register for the series.  From my quick browse of the downloadable pdf, the artwork and content are well worth the investment.

Maritza also offers a free Series How to Coach Yourself with Heartwork Journaling.  I just started Day 1 and this seems like a valuable resource for coaches that can be share with clients.

Hope to see those of you interested in joining Doodle Your Emotions on the virtual community page.

Resonating Harmony,

Luann Barndt