**NEW DATE AND PRESENTER FOR LAST PRACTICE SESSION FOR THE SEASON****

From: Dianne Rankin

Jun 11, 2021, 1:18:30 PM6/11/21
to dc-somati...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
Regrettably , Bebe Hansen has had to postpone her presentation scheduled for June 14 to a possible later date.  Fortunately, Marietta Vis, whose recent presentation has received rave reviews, has agreed to provide an encore presentation on Thursday, June 24, from 7:00 PM-8:30 PM.

Marietta will be sharing somatic practices that will enable us to work “from the inside out.”She will encourage us to identify what is really important to us and how our conditioned tendencies or habits might sometimes get in the way. Working with a volunteer (think about it) she will demonstrate how to acknowledge our conditioned tendency and work with it instead of against it. There may be time for practice in pairs in breakouts. You may want to have a rolled up towel handy in case you want to try this lying down.

You can learn more about Marietta and her work at her Web Site, https://www.visivecoaching.com .
RSVP to diannerank...@gmail.com. Zoom link will be provided a few days before the event.  This program will not be recorded.

Cheers,
Dianne Rankin